Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Luminor Fashion Pvt. Ltd.
Luminor Fashion Pvt. Ltd. is a customized clothing company based in Navi Mumbai with a mission to provide a high quality, custom clothing for men and women.
As a company we aim to provide the best customer service and exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of fashion. We acknowledge that every experience is an opportunity to ensure positive outcome.
We are looking out for a candidate who is an out of the box thinker who help take the Company to its next level.
JOB DESCRIPTION – Business Development Manager (Fashion E-Commerce)
• Establishes Sales objectives by forecasting targets to be achieved
• Projecting sales volume and profit for existing and new products of Luminor.
• Devising strategies and techniques for achieving sales targets.
• Has demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects on time
• Plan and conduct market research to identify opportunities for increased sales.
• Analyse marketing strategies and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness and revenue.
• Oversee product reviews and customer complaint boards
• Collaborate with brand marketing and sales to develop content that drives sales and improves
• Understand and support upcoming product launches
• Functional understanding of managing all aspects of B2B and B2C business
• Highly strategic thinker who is able to balance short term business goals with the long term vision
needed to advance in the fast paced, rapidly evolving e-commerce industry
• Forward thinking, fostering an innovative e-commerce marketing culture that is customer-centric and
not afraid to take risks in order to advance the business
• Meeting Sales goals
• Well organized project management approach
• Self motivator and goal oriented
• Out of the box thinker
• Market knowledge
• Experience in premium fashion retail
We are looking for someone who …
• Is creative, curious and always looking for new ways to engage our existing and potential customers
• Has the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment with an entrepreneurial mindset
• Is a team player with a can-do attitude
• Is highly organized with speedy follow through
• Is passionate, thoughtful and excited about playing a key role in building a superior-class brand
• Has project management and strong attention to detail skills
5-6 years of experience
Kindly mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org alongwith your salary and notic