Union Public Service Commission invites applications for Combined Defence Services Examination (1), 2020 (Including SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course).
Name of the Course and Vacancies:
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun- 150th (DE) Course commencing in January, 2021 (including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’Certificate (Army Wing) holders): 100 Posts
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala- Course commencing in January, 2021 Executive (General Service)/ Hydro (including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)): 45 Posts
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad- (Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in January, 2021 i.e. No. 209 F(P) Course. (03 vacancies are reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry): 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)- 113th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in April, 2021. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry): 225 Posts
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai- 27th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in April, 2021: 16 Posts
1. For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy- Degree of a recognised University.
2. For Indian Naval Academy- Degree in Engineering from a recognised University.
3. For Air Force Academy- Degree of a recognised University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
Selection: Based on written exam, Officer Intelligence Rating tests are Picture Perception Description Test, Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and Medical Examination.
Exam date: 02.02.2020
Apply mode: Online.
Last date for submission of applications: 19.11.2019.