|Company Name||HP Police Recruitment 2021|
|Post Name||Constable Jobs|
|No of Posts||1334 Posts|
|Job Location||Bilaspur Jobs, Kangra Jobs, Kullu Jobs, Mandi Jobs, Solan Jobs, Una Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||31/10/2021|
|Similar Jobs||Himachal Pradesh Govt Jobs|
Applications are invited in the online format for recruitment to the posts of constables in Himachal Pradesh Police Department in the following pay scales, as per References (i) & (ii):-
(a) Rs. 5910-20200+ Grade Pay Rs. 1900/-(initial start Rs.7810/-)
(b) And after 08 years of regular service Pay Band will be Rs. 10300- 34800+Rs.3200/-Grade Pay
1. Post Name: Constables
2. No Of Posts: 1334
i. Male: 932
ii. Female: 311
iii. Constable Drivers (Male) = 91
i. The desirous candidate are required to fulfil the minimum eligibility standards. The candidate should be a bonafide resident of Himachal Pradesh
ii. The educational qualification for appointment to the post of Constable reserved for Ex-Servicemen category shall be Matric as notified
iii. As the standards mentioned above are compulsorily required for being eligible for recruitment. The candidates who do not meet the physical standards as mentioned above need not apply.
1. The PET will be qualifying in nature only. No marks will be awarded to the candidates based on their performance in the PET.
2. Request for change of date of PET will not be entertained.
3. Candidate who fails to qualify in any event/parameter will be disqualified forthwith and will not participate in the subsequent event.
4. The dope test shall be carried out to detect narcotics opiates at the outset of PET during the recruitment
5., Videography of the outdoor Physical Efficiency test will be will be done for the sake of transparency.
6. A Basic list including candidate’s name, allotted registration number and marks scored in the Physical Standard Test will be prepared.
7. The list shall be published online and displayed on the Notice Board of the concerned District S.POffice and qualified candidates shall report for stage-5 on the appointed date, time and venue.
Stage — 1; Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA), deposition of fees.
Stage— 2 : Individual DRC shall notify the recruitment schedule and place.
Stage -3: Physical standard test.
i. The DRC shall carry out the screening of the candidates for the mentioned physical standards. The applicants are required to fulfil the minimum eligibility physical standards.
ii. This scrutiny shall be conducted at every District Headquarter for all the candidates who have successfully submitted the online application form and have successfully submitted the fees as prescribed.
iii. The dates for screening of physical standards shall be notified separately for each district. This process will be video graphed
Stage — 4 Physical Efficiency Test, (PET)which will be of qualifying nature.
i. The candidates who qualify Stage — 3 shall be required to go through a Physical Efficiency Test (PET). This test will be conducted at all the District Headquarters. The dates for PET will be decided by the DRC for every District.
ii. The dates for PET will be fixed by DRC in such a manner that the number of candidates appearing on a given day stays manageable, especially with respect to COVID protocol management.
Stage -5:Written Examination (80 Marks)
Written examination for all those candidates who have qualified the Stage- .4will be held in the respective districts, preferably on the same day for all districts. Written examination shall be of 80 marks. The duration of the test will be 60 minutes.
Stage — 6 Scrutiny of documents and award of marks for certificates (1 5 Marks)
Stage—7 Medical Examination
Stage -8 Verification of Character & antecedent
1. Desirous candidates shall submit applications in the prescribed online format w.e.f. 1st October,2021 to 31st October, 2021 (including in Tribal Districts of Lahaul & Spiti and Kinnaur).
2. The Link URL for applying online is:- www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in
3. www.recruitment.hppolice.gov.in This Link/URL will remain open from 0800 hrs on 1St October to 0800 hrs on 31st October, 2021.
(a) The category and other details filled by the candidate in application form will be taken as final and will not be re-considered or changed during the further recruitment process.
(b) Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph and scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightaway.
(c) ORA will be considered only in respect of vacancies of the district in which the applicant is ordinarily resident according to the Bonafide Himachali Certificate obtained by the candidates. Further, a candidate shall only be considered against the district shown as his residence in the Bonafide Himachali Certificate.
(d) No certificate or copies of certificates will be attached with the ORA. Instead every applicant will give an undertaking that the information furnished by him/her in the ORA is true and correct.
i. The actual verification of original certificates will be done only in respect of candidates who are called for “Scrutiny and Evaluation” ie Stage 6 as mentioned below in recruitment procedure and any applicant who makes incorrect or false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.